[Team composition example]
- Anyone from around the world can participate.
- If participating as a team, a team may be composed of up to three individuals (companies) including a representative.
- A team may consist of individuals or companies, and the application representative must be the same individual or company as the project submission representative.
Acceptance of Inquiries and Responses
- All inquiries related to the competition must be submitted through the ‘Q&A’ section on the competition’s website.
- All inquiries must be written in Korean or English.
- All responses to the inquiries submitted within the allotted time frame will be posted on the website.
- Responses to inquiries shall be regarded as additions or modifications to the competition regulations.
- The following materials necessary for the competition are available on the website.
- Material 1: Competition Guidelines
- Material 2: Forms and Documents for Submission
- Form 1. Application
- Form 2. Proposal Cover page
- Material 3: Map of the project site (digital topographic map (1:5,000) as a CAD file)
- Material 4: Project site status (photographs of the site, aerial photographs, drone images, status of buildings such as cranes and docks)
- Material 5: Basic information for the project site (summary plans for Tongyeong and the project site, social environment and regeneration background relating to Tongyeong and (former) Shina sb dockyard, general statistics, etc.)
- If necessary, additional materials other than those listed above may be provided, in which case they will be posted on the website.
- All work must be submitted online through the website
- Submission period: 10:00 June 1, 2018 – 17:00 October 14, 2018
- Types of submission documents
- Application form 1 copy
- Proposal manual (1 copy, A4 (210 mm x 297 mm), between 10 and 20 pages)
- The submitted “Application” is deemed to constitute an official commitment by the applicant to acknowledge all regulations of the competition.
- The applicant must use the designated “Application” form on the website.
- The Client shall be responsible for the preservation of the work between the time of its submission and the time of announcement of the winning entry.